This package contains all the heat transfer correlations implemented to model the heat transfer process due to fluid convection.
- Ideal: Ideal heat transfer without thermal resistance.
- Constant: it computes a constant heat transfer coefficient as an average between the liquid the two-phase and the vapor term.
- VaporQualityDependance: it smooths the value of the heat transfer coefficient between the liquid, two-phase and vapor nominal heat transfer coefficient using the smooth Modelica function based on the vapor quality.
- MassFlowDependance: it computes the heat transfer coefficient as a function of the ratio of the mass flow with respect to the nominal value.
- Smoothed: smooth the value of the heat transfer coefficient between the liquid, two-phase and vapor nominal heat transfer coefficient values using the transition factor, a function implemented in ThermoCycle based on the vapor quality value of the fluid flow.
- SmoothedInt: it is based on the Smoothed model, but it allows the user to choose between different correlation to calculate the heat transfer coefficient in the different zones. It includes an initialization and a filtering